Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Love and the Light.


Warning: If mushy love stuff is, well mushy love stuff to you, you may want to stop reading right now.


I am blessed. To quote The Sound of Music; "I must have done something good". My husband is, for lack of a better word amazing. I knew it from the moment I saw his smile, that he was the man that was made for me. The second I heard his voice, I was done, all in, stick a fork in me.

I have never met someone with such a desire to help everyone, to fix every problem. I love the way he wants to make everything better.

I could not have asked for a better father for my daughter, he was made for this job. I delight in all of his mannerisms that she displays. I can only hope she has his heart, for I know she already has his intelligence, because she's already smarter than me.

I cannot thank him enough for being my partner, for being the love of my life and giving me the light of my life.

Happy Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me all about it.