Friday, April 9, 2010

Fun Food Friday


The plague is still in full effect at our house. The little Bird was awake every hour on the hour last night, a lovely combination of a little leftover head cold and some serious teething action. I'm feeling almost back up to par, I have plans to leave the house tomorrow. I winded myself this morning cleaning the bathroom, but I just couldn't take it anymore. I usually do one big cleaning a week and then spot cleans as needed. I tried to split my big clean up this week and the bathroom was the last on the list.
I haven't had the energy to get groceries this week. The thought of wrangling Icie into the car and in and out of the store wore me out. If she hadn't been sharing in my misery I may have chanced it, but with the both of us in sick mode it was definitely a no go.
Lucky for me, my husband has been running my errands after work or on his lunch this week, picking up the odds and ends we need to get through until I can do a big shop. I plan on heading out tomorrow. I hate shopping on Saturdays. I'll get over it.
So in the spirit of the week, we are doing Applebees Car Side To Go for dinner tonight. I have exhausted all my go to healthy "fast" food options this week. I know the healthiest choice from just about any chain restaurant by heart but the pickings are starting to get a bit slim. I am trying one of Applebees 550 or less meals. I still have about 800 calories left on my allowance for today so I'll even have enough for a little snack if the Shrimp Diavolo isn't all it's cracked up to be.
I have been very vigilant this week about tracking my calories. I know that any weight loss this week is going to be a direct result of sticking to my calorie guidelines. The exercise is just not happening with this bug. Hopefully I can get back on track with exercise over the weekend.
I'll give you a review of the Shrimp Diavolo with my Model Monday post. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me all about it.