Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Little Artist

In an attempt to start adding some art into our daily schedule I bought some Crayola Color Wonder paper and markers. These markers are great, they are the ones that only work on the Color Wonder paper. I'm also using these little art projects to try to get Miss Thing to use her table and chairs for their intended purpose. Most days the table ends up upside down. Icie likes to pretend it's a car. The chairs go flying and the table gets loaded with babies and stuffed animals on their way to God knows where.

Here's the product of our first art session.



And here's my little artist when I informed her that marker lids are not an acceptable food group.



After that we decided someone needed to spend some quality time with the this little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me all about it.