Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Tootin' Some Horns.

I'm very excited for some of my little bloggy milestones this week. I have made it to a 40th post. I know, no big deal in bloggy world, however personally it's a big thing. I have follow through issues.
My second milestone is reaching 10 followers! I am even more pleased that my tenth follower is someone I have never met in real life!
My tenth follower is Lacey. I had a chance to browse her blog last night (http://laceytm.blogspot.com/) and almost at the end of the first page I realized this has to become one of my routine reads. It's funny and down to earth and in all honesty she hooked me in when I found out her dog was named after Zoila from Flipping Out.
So thank you everyone for reading, and keeping me excited and following through!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the kind words. I sure hope our simple, little life can continue to entertain.

    Congrats on the 40th post. I'm currently 1 post away from 40 myself. Looks like we'll be digging a permanent spot for ourselves in this wonderful blogger community.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's kinda of addictive, right? I spend so much time trying to decipher 17 month old jibber jabber I consider the time I spend catching up on blogs my "adult" time.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.