Monday, April 5, 2010

We're Calling In Sick.

No Model Monday today. I'm sick, therefore my child and I are wearing sweats and t-shirts today. I keep thinking of the line in The Devil Wears Prada where Emily Blunt's character says she's one good stomach flu away from her goal weight.


I am down one pound this week, so it's something. I'll never make my goals at this rate. I'm going to have to really really ramp it up. I'll ramp it up once I feel like I can venture more than 20 feet from the safety of my bathroom.

I will leave you with a picture of Miss Icie yesterday after church. My amazing husband took her for a daddy/daughter walk on the beach so I could get a little break/rest. I felt guilty napping on a beautiful day like yesterday, but only for a second.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me all about it.