Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Pittsburgh Model



Dress - Gift from Grandma
Skort - Osh Kosh B'Gosh Outlet - $5.99
Monkey Socks - Greendog, Macys- $9.98 for 6 pack
Shoes- Sketchers Outlet- part of a BOGO deal with my husband's work shoes $20
Lollipop - Courtesy of Brooke, Fellow mom and one of oldest friends always prepared for a meltdown! I heart her.

Icie and I were in Pittsburgh for a long weekend so we missed a proper Model Monday.
I refuse to weigh myself on a scale that is not mine so my end of the deal is off for this week. Icie did however rock a very cute ensemble on our playdate in the Burgh. We hit the play area at The Pittsburgh Mills with some friends and my niece, Ella. Good Times!

2 comments:

  1. We wish we could have play dates every week!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.