Monday, June 21, 2010

Model Monday

Dress * Gymboree * $12.99 on clearance


I've had my eye on this little dress for awhile now.  I thought it was so cute for summer.  My mom is a horse fan so I thought she'd like to see Miss Thing sporting a pony style for Model Monday.  My mom bought her some super cute cowgirl boots but they aren't quite the right color to wear with this little dress.  I think come fall though they will be an Icie favorite.  We'll stick with her white sandals today when we head out and about.  This dress is bit fancier than I'd normally wear on her for just any old day, but it's supposed to be a hot one today and only a sundress will do. 

Now for the my weight loss journey end of the whole Model Monday experience.  I actually had an official weigh in at my doctors office on Friday.  I had developed a Vitamin D deficiency over the Michigan winter and had a follow up appointment on Friday.  I am back on track with my deficiency completely normal numbers, for which I am thankful.  The last time I had been on the scale at the doctor's office was about 3 weeks ago.  I lost 4 pounds in those three weeks!  That's a little over a pound a week, a nice normal healthy rate.  That brings my total to about 16 pounds lost since I started Model Monday.  It's not as big a number as I wished for at this point, but I'll take it.  I was encouraged this past week though, because for the first time in I don't know how long I bought two summer dresses at Old Navy in XL instead of my normal XXL.  It was nice to put something on and not feel so much like a fat girl in a little coat or a sausage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me all about it.