Wednesday, June 23, 2010

You Give Me Fever.


During my recent closet reorganization I had the pangs of baby fever.  I was refolding my t-shirts and came across my favorite maternity shirt.  It's the only time in your life when horizontal stripes are amazing.  They called attention to my bump (like that was really necessary I was huge) and I loved it.  I have put away all my other maternity clothes securely in space bags in the basement.  I just can't bring myself to put this one away.  I love seeing it on my shelf everyday.  I love that it reminds me of all the joys of Icie being only mine.  It was our time.  I looked down at that shirt so many times and dreamed of all the things I'm experiencing now as a mother.  I cannot wait to wear my dingy $2 clearance rack t-shirt again and daydream of number two. 

1 comment:

  1. aawww, such a sweet post.

    $2 maternity shirt, what a steal!

    I wish we had basements here. We only have really HOT attics that destroy anything you put in it. The ground here is too wet/soft for basements. :(

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.