Monday, July 26, 2010

Model Monday

I am in L-O-V-E with this little dress.  It was a gift from Icie's Tia Regla.  Icie recently outgrew her white sandals and I was trying to figure out what shoes to wear with this little number.  I was not about to buy her another pair of white sandals for what's left of the summer.  I decided to try the boots my mom had sent her a few months back.  My mom had bought them in a size 7 thinking they'd be perfect for fall.  I think they look adorable.  Icie was thrilled when I pulled them out of the closet this morning.  I think she was so excited because lately she's been all about Jessie and Woody from Toy Story and she realized they were boots just like the ones they wear.  The boots are a tiny bit big, but that's good they'll last her awhile. 
We took our photo shoot outside this morning because Dave had mistakenly taken the camera to work this morning and we went outside to meet him when he brought it back.  Miss Thing was thrilled with this early morning freedom and ran around like she's never been outside before in her life.
I am pleased to announce that for my end of the deal for Model Monday, I've taken off the two pounds I gained on vacation and another half a pound.  That puts my total at 18.5 pounds.   We are joining a gym this week that has a babysitting room.  I am super excited.  I hope Icie likes the babysitting room.

1 comment:

  1. We bought Jack his first pair of rain boots this weekend. They're a 5/6 but fit like a 7/8. They're huge! But he loves them and is determined to walk in them all day, every day - no matter how awkward he looks.

    Icie is adorable in those boots. I want to get Jack a pair!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.