Thursday, July 29, 2010

SECURITY BREACH!


My living room is no longer secure.  My elaborate system of gates, furniture placement, and outlet covers was compromised this morning. 
It started as a typical weekday.  Miss Thing had just eaten breakfast.  I had watched just enough news to feel informed for the day.  I switched the channel to Disney so Icie could watch some Mickey Mouse Clubhouse while I got dressed.  Recently she has started participating with the prompts of the show,talking to the TV, answering the questions that Mickey asks and really getting into the show.  I could hear her babbling while I got dressed and thought she was just enjoying the show. 
Then I heard her saying, "cheese, cheese, cheese," as clear as a bell.  I thought that Mickey must be taking pictures.  I came around the corner into the living room and saw flashes going off. 
Icie has decided to explore photography.  I usually keep the camera behind one of my gates, easy access for me but away from little hands.  Icie pushed the gate open, jacked my camera, and took the lovely pictures above.  My camera has now found a new home. I hesitate to type out where I put the camera, because I know it won't be long before my laptop is breached  by my little sticky fingers. 

2 comments:

  1. buwahahahahaha! That's too good. Sticky little fingers gotcha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMFAO I love how the pics are all crime scene-ish... it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.