Wednesday, September 29, 2010

And The Winner Is...

Congrats to Sara!  Email me at emilycheckcheck@yahoo.com and we'll hash out the details!

Thanks everyone for participating!  This was so much fun for me.  Welcome to all the new followers.  I hope you all stick around. 
I also want to apologize for my slightly hood presentation of the winner.  I was unaware that you had to pay for the random number generator.  I thought the sample on the front page was the real deal, that's what I get for not paying attention.  I didn't want to ruin the drawing though and I wanted to document the #27 was in fact the winner.  I wanted proof.  So  I put my camera setting on close up and took a picture of my laptop screen.  Once I committed to the hood presentation I committed all the way and took a picture of Sara's entry too.  That's just how I do.  I'll be better if there are any giveaways in the future, I promise.  There will be bells and whistles, I swear!

Oh and P.S. If you don't "know" Sara you totally should!  I can't wait to see her adorable daughter rocking the Gymboree!  Go check her out!

3 comments:

Tell me all about it.