Saturday, September 25, 2010

I'm A Copy Cat


Inspired by my bloggy BFF Lacey, I decided I needed to make some cupcakes. Lacey made some rainbow cupcakes at the beginning of the month.  I thought they were super cool.
I put my own spin on the cupcakes making them Halloween stripes instead of rainbow. Four colors seemed to be enough for me and my lack of attention span.
I was so excited when I pulled them out of the oven that I could not wait to slice one in half to see if I had achieved stripes as cool as Lacey's. 

Cool stripes but not as uniform as I would have liked. 

I finished by making them super Halloween-tastic with some orange icing and sprankles.  The toothpick toppers and cupcake cups came in a combo pack from Target.  They take the attention off the fact that I'm too impatient to a nice job with icing. It's all going into my belly anyways, yum!
Oh and P.S. That icing is from a can, just keeping it real.

4 comments:

  1. omg those look SO good.... very Halloweenie <3 it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if you saw my post about my addiction to cupcake papers, but I am such a sucker for those Target ones. Your cupcakes look great, I only wish I could have one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooops. Greenaragua is me, Sarah Mommy Elephant. I didn't realize I was still signed into that account. It's for the weightloss challenge I'm doing...yes I'd still eat a cupcake. :D

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.