Saturday, September 4, 2010

In The Meantime...

I'm sorry I've been absent this week.  It's been crazy!  I have started a post that my buddy Sara  tagged me in, but I haven't had a chance to finish it all week.  I'm hoping to have it all done tomorrow.  We have just been so busy since we got to Pittsburgh. 
I did have sometime tonight to take some pictures of some adorable cousins taking part in a live dance party hosted by their Uncle Ty ( my baby brother).  Excuse the mess, it's our temporary digs in my mom's basement. There are proper guest rooms in my mom's house but Icie is not the best sleeper still so we spare everyone involved and head underground. 

2 comments:

  1. "head underground" HAHA! That made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMFAO I love Ella's moves <3 the second pic is my fav!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.