Monday, September 20, 2010

Model Monday ~ Don't Mess With Her Dora and Diego Time


Fairy Costume ~ Childrens Place ~ Clearance last Halloween $5.99

I am so excited for Halloween.  I love Halloween and fall in general.  We went for a walk last night after dinner and there was that fall crispness in the air.  I loved it.  I decided that every Monday until Halloween we'll be doing something Halloween-ish.  I thought there's no better way to kick it off than a cute fairy costume.  I found this at The Children's Place about a week after Halloween last year.  I thought it would be great for dress up if nothing else.  There are tights that match, but for her morning Dance Off with Diego, Miss Thing wasn't having it.  She would not even crack a smile when I tore her away to try to get some shots on the couch.  I'm not sure where this whole Diego and Dora obsession came from, but she's been relentless about it for about a month now.  It's killing me.  She walks around singing EEEEE- AAAAA- GOOOOO (Icie speak for Diego) constantly. 
My weight loss this week was non existent, but there was no gain.   I feel tighter though.  I had a triumph with two pieces of clothing that have been gathering dust in my closet this week.  I tried them both on expecting disappointment, but I was surprised.  I could breathe, and the rolls weren't quite as rolly as they were the last time I tried them on. 
I wanted to leave you with one of my favorite Modern Family clips where Mitchell plots the death of Dora, but I scoured the interwebs and could not find it.  I thought this one would make you smile  none the less.  It has nothing to do with this post, I just can't wait for the new episode this week. 


2 comments:

  1. What an adorable fairy you have! Thankfully Pie hasn't entered the Dora/Diego stage yet, I'm not looking forward to it.

    Congrats on the no gain and clothes triumph!

    I LOVE Modern Family...can't wait for it to start again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great costume!! And what a steal!! I didn't find out about Childrens place until this past Feb, so this year I will go after Halloween to look for deals. We are big Halloween fans too!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.