Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday ~ Fall Favorites



I could not pass up this week's Top 2 Tuesday topic.  I love all things fall!  It is so hard to narrow it down to two favorites but I'm going to try. 

1)  Pumpkin Patches and pumpkin patch attire.  It's so nice to be able to wear light layers while you stroll through a farm in search of the perfect pumpkin.  A light hat, t-shirt, a puffy vest, and jeans look adorable on a toddler.  Icie was just starting to walk last year and wasn't really sure what to make of the whole pumpkin patch experience.  I think year she's going to have a blast and look super cute doing it.

2) The official first lighting of the carved pumpkins from said pumpkin patch. This especially enjoyable if the night is clear and crisp.

Head over to to Taylor's blog and join in on the Top 2 fun!

3 comments:

  1. aww...great picks!! I agree....fall is my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could she look any cuter in that hat? The answer is no.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.