Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday ~ Hair Products



This week's Top 2 Tuesday is all about hair products.  My hair is on the fine side but I have a lot of it, and my ends tend to dry out easily.  While my ends dry out my scalp gets greasy fast.  I am always on the look out for products to combat my combination locks. 

This leave in conditioner from Garnier Fructis seems to be doing the trick lately.  It makes my highlights sparkle, keeps my ends from drying out and doesn't add extra oil to my scalp.   I really couldn't ask for more for five bucks. 
This Goody Pro brush is the best of both worlds.  Two different kinds of bristles and an oval shape really help add body to my hair without looking over the top.  It can handle like a paddle brush or a round brush depending on the look you are trying to achieve.  On the rare occasion that I can actually use a hair dryer this brush is my go to helper. 

Join in the Top 2 Fun with Taylor. 

2 comments:

  1. I really need a round brush.

    I use the garnier fructis shine serum. And their hair mask. My hair seems to ALWAYS be falling out (maybe because I'm always having babies?). Anything I can do to keep what little hair I have left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't bought the leave in (keeping meaning to actually), but I am digging their shampoo and conditioner too. Made my hair feel tons better!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.