Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday ~ Songs




It's Top 2 Tuesday time!  I was excited and conflicted by having to choose my Top 2 Songs!  My music taste is so varied and influenced by everyone in my life.  My Ipod is packed with songs that remind me of different people in my life. 
So I decided that I'd focus on my top two songs that remind me of my husband.


My number one song that reminds me of my husband is from the Love Actually Soundtrack.  The whole soundtrack is great and mellow.  The one song from the soundtrack that brings a smile to my face instantly is Take Me As I Am by Wyclef Jean.  We may or may not have busted this out duet style in the car on more than one occasion.



My next song is by The Dixie Chicks.  I remember the first time I heard the song, Easy Silence from their Taking the Long Way album.  I instantly thought that it perfectly described the way Dave makes me feel. 

Head on over to Taylor's site and join in the Top 2 fun!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE Easy Silence for the same reasons!! Well, not about YOUR husband, but my own. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!! I love Easy Silence. And I sing Pie Lullaby from that album when she's being fussy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm your newest follower from Top 2!

    Kristin :)
    Keenly Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I am your newest follower form the blog hop!! Lovely blog:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.