Sunday, September 19, 2010

Window Shopping

I love shopping.  I hate shopping for myself.  I hate trying on clothes.  I feel guilty spending money on myself. I'd much rather shop for other people. It makes me happy.
Every once in awhile though I go virtual window shopping for myself.  I almost never purchase anything.  The act of surfing websites and putting things into my shopping bag is enough.  I sign off ninety-nine percent of the time without ever making a purchase. 
I went on a pretend fall wardrobe spree tonight.  I'm feeling a little bit country and little bit rock and roll lately.  I think it's my new shaggy rocker haircut.
My first stop was Nordstrom for these delicious Uggs. 

After Nordstrom I hit my favorite stand by store, Old Navy for these key pieces.


Since I was already at Old Navy, I decided that their sister store Gap was the next logical step. I feel in love with these crop jeans.
Piperlime then called my name and these booties were waiting for me.
Some funky tights were next on my list and I found these gems over at We Love Colors.
What pretend shopping spree would be complete without some cuteness from Modcloth?

A great vintage inspired bag from Fossil.

And a shirt from Bravo with my personal hero's face on it.
What's on your pretend shopping spree list?

2 comments:

  1. ok, those UGGS are fab, I saw those too and loved themmmmm.. the bag is awesome too... we just have great taste. I think an Old Navy stop is in order next time you're home. Ok, Ross park mall... since they have nordies AND old navy haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post. I love window shopping. I actually have an amazon.com wishlist full of things I want but will probably never buy. I usually save them for Christmas so my in-laws have something to reference for my gifts being as they usually have no idea what to get me because they don't really "get" me or know me all that well...lol.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.