Monday, September 6, 2010

You Love Me, You Really Love Me



I received my first blog award!  Go me ! 

The Rules: 



• Thank the blogger who awarded it to you.


Thanks Sara!  If you haven't checked Sara out, you must! 


• Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five (5) words.


Free and very effective therapy.


• Pass it on to  blogs which you feel have real substance.
Lacey
Brooke
Becky
Indiana
Lindsey
Natalie

These ladies are just a few of some my favorite blogs,  check them out and enjoy.

Sara also tagged me to answer the following 8 questions.


1) Do you have any tattoos? What/where?
One tattoo, a little daisy on my right ankle. I have plans for a second one eventually.
2) Where were you born?
I was born in a little town in Pennsylvania. Want to know which one? Google, the first oil well in the U.S. and maybe you'll find the answer.
3) What was the first drink you had legally after turning 21?
I cannot remember for the life of me, I'm guessing a beer. I'm not fancy.
4) Which side of bed do you sleep on (if you were standing at the foot of the bed)?
Right side.
5) What is your favorite curse word?
I go right for the mother of all swears. If I hurt myself or I get anger it's always fuckity, fuck fuck.
6) What is your favorite band from the 80s? Bonus points if it's a hair metal band.
Bon Jovi!
7) Do you believe in ghosts/ufo/the supernatural?
I'm not so sure, I've recently have become addicted to Ghost Hunters.
8) Who holds the #1 spot on your freebie list? You know what list I mean {wink, wink}
If this is means what I think it means I'm gonna have to say Joe McIntyre. Yes, Joe McIntyre from New Kids On The Block, don't judge. 

4 comments:

  1. I was a Jordan Knight fan, myself. ;)

    I sleep on the right side too.

    congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah!!! I totally just noticed you shared this award with me! You rock, thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw thanks for the share! YAY!
    I remember your HUGE Joe Mc button. I was soooo jealous haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a right side sleeper too! And I'm totally judging you for Joe McIntyre. Though I will say he's not to hard on the eyes. But I'm still judging :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.