Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Be Jealous For A Minute, Then Get Your Own.

Lindsay is a girl I went to high school with, one of those rare right and left brain people.  You know the ones, intelligent and artistically inclined.  I'm not sure that Lindsay would describe herself the same way, but that is how I've always thought of her. 
This past year Lindsay started her blog and I started following her adventures through her pregnancy and now watching her little man Noah grow.  It was interesting getting to know someone again as an adult when most of your memories of them are more than ten years old. 
Lindsay started posting pictures of some homemade onesies she made over the summer.  I feel in love with one that had three little chicks on it.  I sent her an email and asked if she'd be interested in making me a custom shirt for Icie's second birthday.
That first email set off a back and forth about color choices and design.  Miss Lindsay did not disappoint. 
I LOVE the way the shirt turned out!  Here's a sneak peak of what Miss Thing will be rocking during her upcoming 2 year photo shoot.  
Icie's got two little birds and one to grow on to rock with her birthday tutu!  This picture is from Lindsay's Etsy site which can be found here .  I'm pretty sure it's the only time in her life that Icie's name will be featured as a sample for any product.  We are pretty psyched about that!  I'm pretty sure that Lindsay will be adding more to her Etsy site, so check back every so often.  You could just bookmark it to look at my daughter's name on the internet every so often.  I've already done that. Shut up, there's nothing weird about that.

6 comments:

Tell me all about it.