Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Don't Touch Me, You May Get Burned, I'm On Fire!

That's right I'm on fire!  Two blog awards in one week, bitches!  This one is from Steph, my daily reminder of home.  Steph has become one of my Pittsburgh connections.  You will like her, I promise.  Thank you Steph! 

The award like all others simply asks you to acknowledge your awarder, and pass it on to some fellow bloggers. It calls for ten other bloggers to be awarded, but again I think that's a little excessive.  I am sticking with my own formula of three great quality blogs, you are sure to enjoy. 
Here are my picks:
Sara from Unofficial Mom
Megan from Kitschy Suburbia
Lindsey from This is Our Life

If you aren't following these three ladies you are seriously missing out! 

1 comment:

Tell me all about it.