Friday, October 29, 2010

Flashback Friday ~ Carved Pumpkins

Last year (before we purchased a nicer camera).


Last night.


Last year I was able to hold my "baby" without bribing her with a flashlight to take a picture.  Last year my "baby" was already bathed and in her jammies at the same time of night.  Last year "we" carved a generic cat into our pumpkin.  Last year I was still in jeans and my hair was brushed.  Last year Icie and I weren't so excited about receiving our order from Piggy's Place that we donned non matching bows.  Last year I would have never post a picture like this of myself on the Internet.  Last year I didn't have this blog. 

Check out more Flashbacks at Christopher and Tia's!
Flashback Friday Button

Don't forget to enter my Ginger Kitty Designs Giveaway!

2 comments:

Tell me all about it.