Sundays are the best!
Megan from Kitschy Suburbia. Megan is super cool and is always doing something "fancy" with her own nails. Megan's fancy is light years ahead of my sad attempt at cool. Megan is also super cool because she gave me this little gem.
First here are the seven facts about me:
1. I'm afraid that the next time I'm pregnant I will actually feel labor pains outside of a hospital. I was induced with Icie and never felt a thing until I was soundly under the supervision of my doctor.
2. I am a crier. I have tried to control it over the years but almost any extreme emotion brings me to tears.
3. I kinda like ironing. I hate getting everything out and set up from the laundry room, but once I start I want to iron everything in sight.
4. I have a very unhealthy attachment to my Boston Legal DVDs.
5. I am never ever satisfied with my bedding. I am always looking for something softer, a different color, or a different texture.
6. Ninety percent of the furniture in my house is from Ikea, the other ten percent is from my mom.
7. I'm a quarter Irish, a quarter German and half Polish.
Okay now onto my three award winners:
Steph from Got One Past The Goalie
Brooke from Blushing Noir
Sarah from Mommy Elephants Everyday Adventures
All these ladies are great, all different, all special.
Happy Sunday everyone!