Monday, October 11, 2010

Model Monday ~ Time To Get Real

Candy Corn Witch Costume ~ Gift from Grandma
Knee High Socks ~ Target
Halloween Hair Ribbon ~ Gymboree Outlet

My mom could not resist this little costume when she was out shopping right before our last visit to Pittsburgh. It's adorable!  Icie will be wearing this to the Halloween party we were invited to, but we had to give it a test spin.  There's a witch hat that goes with it, but there was no way Miss Thing was keeping that on for some pictures.  We have another Grandma bought costume that will be a little warmer for actual trick or treating.  Icie and I will actually be the same thing for trick or treating.  We may even have convinced Dave to dress up as our "enemy" for trick or treating purposes.  Any guesses?
Onto the getting real aspect of Model Monday.  I think I need to refocus on my weight loss journey.  I know what I'm supposed to do and what's good for me.  I just have a problem with discipline.  I think it's time I start sharing my actual numbers.  I think the fear of having to type out that large number every week may help me be more accountable.  So I'm wiping the slate clean and starting to get real.  Here we go, gulp, with week one.

Week One Weight ~ 229.4

Ugh, that was tough. I need some cheering up.  I have just the thing.
A poorly taken photo of me in my new Lady Gaga bow,  don't hate.  I know you want one.  Time to get to work!


5 comments:

  1. Holy bananas...that is the CUTEST costume *EVER*!! Icie looks so adorable!

    And I'm in awe of your bravery...I know for sure you can kick that scales butt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is ADORABLE!! Love the costume!!

    Good luck on your journey, girl! I'm still working on baby weight plus some. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLY COW! If I could find those socks in BIG kid size, I would totally get them! FOR ME! LOL That costume is so adorable. :D And the Gaga bow? Eh. You can keep that one. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. That costume is PRECIOUS!!! and fits her SO well!

    And don't even get me started with that Lady Gaga bow! You are SO stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore that costume, it fits her so well <3 Loves it!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.