Thursday, October 14, 2010

Shhh, Don't Tell.

This is Hammy.  He's one of my parents' dogs.  They have three.  They really could spare Hammy.  He told me he wants to come to Michigan.  He is neurotic and lovable. We are kindred spirits. He gets me. I get him. We bond over our mutual anxieties.  My mom thinks he'd drive me crazy.  I'm already there. No biggie for me.  Hammy wants to come to Michigan damn it, I know it!
I mean, look we've already enjoyed family walks.  It's okay Hammy, I still have your leash. I've been trying to come up with ways to sneak off with Hammy, but sneaking off with 100 pounds of fluff is kind of hard.  Here are some of the disguises I've come up with.
No, mom that is not Hammy that's our new cat, Snickers!
Argggghhh,  shiver me timbers the name is One Eyed Willie, I'm not sure, ummm who's Hammy?
I'm thinking we'll just stick with a classic. 

4 comments:

  1. HA HA! I love his "disguises". LOL I especially like the "classic". Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I love the cat one!
    Seriously, having a dog with kids is not easy. It wasn't too bad when we just had Owen but now that we have 2 kids it's REALLY stressful.
    Maybe take him on a trial run basis, perhaps so you can see if you want to buy your own ;) Then that way you can get him to your house and oh he's so comfortable here he can't leave! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! We have 3, and my son loves them. Doggie, Doggie, Doggie. I think you might fool her with the cat disguise! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you gotta go with the classic, there's no way your mom would know who that was!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.