Thursday, October 21, 2010

Spook-tastic Dinner

I decided to get all festive last night with our dinner.  I had one success and one big fat flop.  The flop was trying to make a cookie graveyard from a kit purchased at Target.  Wanna see where the kit ended  up?

I really, really tried to make it work.  I channelled my inner Martha, but it wasn't working.  It was the quality of the materials, not my abilities.  That's what I'm telling myself anyway.  At least Icie had fun playing with the icing and licking the cookies.  Icie refused to really eat one though.  I understood when I decided to test one out when it was clear the graveyard was not going to happen.  They tasted like ass  were less than delicious.


Our actually dinner was much better, a complete success.  I made stuffed peppers.  They were delicious. They were pretty close to my mom's peppers and that made me super happy. You maybe wondering at this point what the heck makes stuffed peppers spook-tastic?  How about stuffed peppers stuffed with brains and soaking in blood (insert evil laugh here).

3 comments:

  1. BWAHAHAHAHA! Love it!! Those peppers look great. And we can't all be Martha Stewart. It's a good thing. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo...spooky! Or fooky as my nephew says.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.