Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Angry Emmy

I'm in a bitter, angry mood today.  It's the kind of a day where either I drive my husband crazy or I make him laugh with the angry, bitter, fuckity fuck filled rants that come out of my mouth.  The things that may or may not have come out of my mouth in the past twenty four hours may or may not have included this gems:


I understand that you voted today, but seriously I don't think you need to pat yourself on the back for doing your civic duty on Facebook!


Oh my God! I cannot even listen to him speak, I want to punch him in the head! ( while listening to election night coverage on a cable network last night)


Can she please just stop saying, "I want to give a shout out to..." damn, she's a commentator on a NEWS channel, please don't fuel the tea-partiers further.  You are an intelligent woman, quit pandering! 


Please, please, please find me someone to expose a scandal on that asshole, let me break it on my blog, that would be the best gift you could ever give me. 


Seriously, seriously you are chewing ice in my ear and reading over my shoulder right now? Do you not know my mood right now? 

No, I don't want to see video, let me live with the delusion that I'm cooler than that, please. 

I don't know you, please back out of my personal space.  I am not your friend, I am not coming to your house, I'm not even sure what your name is, please back up. 

Those were just a few of the lovely, kind, wonderful things that flowed from my mouth. I'm pretty sure I'm going to hell.  Guess what time of the month Angry Emmy generally rears her head? 

4 comments:

  1. I have to say...Angry Emmy cracks me up. I'm hoping for Dave's sake that Sweet Emily is on her way back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Those were pretty tame, really. And I noticed you left out the explitive-laced comments. For our benefit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh-oh... angry Emmy sounds a lot like normal everyday Lauren. Should I be concerned about my stadards?

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHHAHAHAHAHAH!

    I don't enjoy ice chewing in my ear either!

    Hope today is better!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.