Friday, November 26, 2010

Flashback Friday ~ Icie's First Snow


I'm stuffed. It's cold. There are flurries. It's windy. I'm sitting with my favorite fleece blanket (made by my mommy) draped across my legs.  Icie is talking away on the monitor. She's supposed to be napping.  She spent almost three hours last night talking. 
I remember when we took this picture, I was so anxious for Icie to grow up, to talk to me.This picture was from her first trip out in the snow. She slept through her picture with Santa. She won't shut up now. Be careful what you wish for has never meant more to me than it does now.  
Join in the Flashback fun over at Christopher and Tia's!
Flashback Friday Button

2 comments:

  1. I so hear you! I'm still waiting for Mason to start talking. But I know when he does, I'll be thinking "Why won't this kid SHUT UP?!" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...tiny Icie all bundled in the snow. So cute.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.