Monday, November 29, 2010

Model Monday ~ Goodbye Santa

Shirt, Skirt, & Ponytail holders ~ Gift from Brooke

Well we decided to give a visit to Santa a whirl today.  I was so nervous.  I was completely prepared for a meltdown of epic proportions.  The terrible twos are in full effect as well as a new love for screaming.  There are screams in good times and bad and both are equally mortifying.  I'm not sure why I bother to do my hair or makeup in these situations because it is instantly as if someone has turned up the heat one thousand degrees, and I start to melt.
Icie was not too bad with Santa. She did not want to sit with him, but she accepted his stickers and sat on my knee if front of him for a picture.  There was a sigh of relief and a very loud, "GOOD BYE SANTA" from Icie when we rounded the corner to pay for our pictures.  We rounded the mall and met Dave at the food court for lunch.  As we made our way back towards Santa, Icie started clapping and chanting, "Santa, Santa, Santa, Santa!" It was if she hadn't clung to me an hour before and her and Santa were the best of friends.
Now for my weigh in stats for the week:

Week One ~ 229.4
Week Two ~ 228.2
Week Three ~ No Official Weigh In
Week Four ~ 229.2 up a pound, BOOO!
Week Five ~ No Official Weigh In but I'm pretty sure it was around 230 ish
Week Six ~ 227.3 (thank you stomach bug)
Week Seven ~ No Official Weigh In
Week Eight ~ 226.1

Slow and Steady wins the race, I guess. 

4 comments:

  1. Poor Icie! You can practically sit on that lip she has it out so far! LOL I'm going to attempt a Santa visit some time next week. Nate will probably be fine; dunno about Mason, but it probably won't be a good experience. *shudder*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the loss!

    Icie looks adorable! Blue is totally her color <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was worried about Pie and Santa too, but she was totally cool. Sat in his lap and clapped. Litlle ham that she is...

    Congrats on the loss...so good!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.