Monday, November 22, 2010

Model Monday ~ We're Tricky

Did I trick you guys? Did you think I was home all along?  We weren't!  We were in the burgh.  Icie and I are on the road today back to Michigan, but we thought we'd leave you with a Pittsburgh style Model Monday.   





Steelers Cheerleader Outfit ~ Gift from Papa
Bow ~ Gymboree Clearance 
Leggings ~ Children's Place ~ Gift from Brooke

Dave had a business trip this weekend, so on Thursday Icie and I packed up and headed to Pittsburgh for some fun.  We aren't going to make it back for Thanksgiving or my niece Ella's birthday in the beginning of December so we celebrated this weekend.  We had a great time.   My dad picked up Icie's first official Steeler's outfit during his mall walk on Sunday,  he had to get her up to speed since she received a Miami Dolphins track suit for her birthday.  We figured no better way to end a weekend in Pittsburgh than with our little cheerleader and a Steeler's victory.  
I have a lot of catching up to do this week and an official weigh in will happen before Thursday.   I loved all the comments I got this week and I'll get back to you guys soon!  

4 comments:

  1. Her little cheerleader outfit is so cute!! She's got the prettiest brown eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooo hoooo for leggings! lol
    Have a safe trip home! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Note to self: get one of those baby cages...seems quite effective.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.