Monday, November 1, 2010

That's Shutterfly-Tastic!

I'm sure a lot of you have seen the onslaught of Shutterfly posts lately in blog world.  Well here's one more and it's the best one yet.  Shutterfly is teaming up with the blog world to get the word out about their holiday collections. 
I have been using Shutterfly for the past year to make scrapbook pages for Icie.  I actually just placed an order with my two most recent creations and some prints from Icie's two year photo shoot.  I was super excited when I opened my email this afternoon and had been accepted into the Shutterfly Free Christmas Card Promotion! 
These are the three cards I've narrowed it down to for our card this year (I think, maybe, possibly, I may change my mind, but these are looking pretty solid).

How cute would we look in this card?!?!?!?  I love the simple, fun, clean lined look of this card.  I am also adoring this 5X5 size.  I love the square-ness of it all.  In fact all the cards that are in contention are 5X5 squares.
This card is the only one that I picked that specifically said Christmas on it, I usually try to keep it in the Happy Holidays, Seasons Greetings end of the spectrum. This was just too cute to resist though.
I L-O-V-E this card !  I love the colors and I think just the right black and white picture of Miss Thing would be perfect.
So help me out faithful followers, which one do you think should show up in mailboxes this December?

5 comments:

  1. My fave is the bottom layout!! I've had very good experiences with Shutterfly. That reminds me - maybe I'll do a calendar for the grandparents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also voting for #3!

    watch your postage on the square cards, for Owen's 3rd bday I had the square cards and they required more postage than usual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a fan of #3 too!

    Funny thing--I was looking at the cards/pics and thinking "who the heck are these people? Whose blog am I reading?"

    HAHAHAHHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yip...number 3 is the clear winner!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.