Thursday, November 4, 2010

Two More Days Until We Have a Two Year Old

In the beginning of October my parents threw Icie a Toy Story themed party for the family.  We weren't sure when we were going to be to Pittsburgh and since we were all together they decided to celebrate Miss Thing.

Even though it was a Toy Story party, Icie was still the Birthday Princess.  My sister and nieces brought her the necessary Princess accessories.
What you can't really tell by this picture is that the girls are modeling their three way BFF necklaces. 

4 comments:

  1. Two!! Good thing I have bloggy friends with girls. That way I can live vicariously through y'all! LOL Happy birthday little Miss Thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 years old. Let your fun begin! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am wearing the pink version of that blue plaid shirt today...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Miss Thing!!

    M would just love that cake. He would totally go nuts for Woody and Buzz.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.