Wednesday, December 1, 2010

200th Post Work It Wednesday Showdown Contest

This is my niece Ella. She's the queen of Work It Wednesday. That outfit she's rocking is all her own. Ella and I would like to invite you to join in the Work It Wednesday fun. In celebration of this being my 200th post, I decided it was time for a little competition. I got the idea yesterday when my friend, Brooke posted a status update about her son Owen wanting to dress himself yesterday on her Facebook. I told her to send me pictures.  When the pictures arrived in my email, boom the idea hit me, contest time!

So here's the deal:
  1. Send me a picture of your kid(s) workin' it.  Include any details about their outfit and how it came to be, that you feel make it special.
  2. The pictures will be featured every Wednesday until December 22, 2010
  3. Voting will be opened up on December 22, 2010 and last until Tuesday, January 4, 2011 .
  4. The winners will be announced on Wednesday, January 5, 2011
  5. There will be a first, second, and third prize and a judges' choice.
  6. The Work It Wednesday Queen will be participating, so bring your "A" game. 
  7. You may submit as many as 3 outfits per child if you see fit or if your child is just super fierce. 
  8. The prizes will be winner specific, so please include child's age, clothing sizes, and any special interests your child may have in your entry.
  9. First prize will be valued at $30
  10. Second prize will be valued at $15
  11. Third prize and Judges' choice will be valued at $10 each.
I will employ coupons and my super shopping skills to make sure each winner gets the most bang for their buck.  It will be good, and well worth a little dress up fun, I promise! 

So without further adieu our first "official" entries are Owen and Lydia.  This brother and sister team are completely self styled.


Send all entries to emilycheckcheck@yahoo.com .  Be sure to put "Work it Wednesday Contest" in the subject line.

4 comments:

  1. Can I send a photo of my pup working it? lol Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you guys don't even know the fierce-ness headed your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha cuteeeee ;) I may just have to submit a few more ;) lol can I enter Jeff?! LMFAO extra points for sending the judge a can of meister brau?!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.