This is my niece Ella. She's the queen of Work It Wednesday. That outfit she's rocking is all her own. Ella and I would like to invite you to join in the Work It Wednesday fun. In celebration of this being my 200th post, I decided it was time for a little competition. I got the idea yesterday when my friend, Brooke posted a status update about her son Owen wanting to dress himself yesterday on her Facebook. I told her to send me pictures. When the pictures arrived in my email, boom the idea hit me, contest time!
So here's the deal:
- Send me a picture of your kid(s) workin' it. Include any details about their outfit and how it came to be, that you feel make it special.
- The pictures will be featured every Wednesday until December 22, 2010
- Voting will be opened up on December 22, 2010 and last until Tuesday, January 4, 2011 .
- The winners will be announced on Wednesday, January 5, 2011
- There will be a first, second, and third prize and a judges' choice.
- The Work It Wednesday Queen will be participating, so bring your "A" game.
- You may submit as many as 3 outfits per child if you see fit or if your child is just super fierce.
- The prizes will be winner specific, so please include child's age, clothing sizes, and any special interests your child may have in your entry.
- First prize will be valued at $30
- Second prize will be valued at $15
- Third prize and Judges' choice will be valued at $10 each.
I will employ coupons and my super shopping skills to make sure each winner gets the most bang for their buck. It will be good, and well worth a little dress up fun, I promise!
So without further adieu our first "official" entries are Owen and Lydia. This brother and sister team are completely self styled.
Send all entries to email@example.com . Be sure to put "Work it Wednesday Contest" in the subject line.