Friday, December 10, 2010

Flashback Friday ~ Classic Ella


Today my lovely niece, Ella turns five.  I am doing one of the things I hate, but I'm combining Ella's birthday post with a Christmas post.  I will never ever though, combine her presents unless it's by her request.  I picked these pictures though because the are classic Ella, not necessarily because they are Christmas.  I have to admit, Ella and I had a sketchy start, she wanted nothing to do with me until she turned three. Now I have a buddy, who comes up with some of the most amazing things.  Ella will always make me smile.  Ella is Ella and that's that.  There's really no other way to describe her, and I wouldn't want it any other way.
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLA! 
WE LOVE YOU TONS!

Join in the Flashback fun with Tia!

Flashback Friday Button

1 comment:

Tell me all about it.