Monday, December 13, 2010

It's Cold Out.

We've got a few inches of snow, and few more on the way.  The temperature is expected to peak at seventeen.  My house I'm sure will be spotless by the end of the day.  I just needed to take a break for second to offer up some of the fruits of my labor.  It seems as though my little princess has hit another growth spurt.  I just did a sort of some of the clothes she's outgrown and will have no hopes of wearing come spring.  I have a load of laundry running now with a ton of great 24 month to 2T sized clothes, mostly spring/summer and a few sweaters and wintery stuff.   If anyone is interested or knows of anyone in need of some little girls clothes please let me know.  I'm going to do a shoe sort later too, so there will most likely be some size 5 and 6 and maybe even some 7's added to the bundle. Leave a comment if you want more info, want some pictures or if you're looking for something in particular, chances are we have it. 

I'll have a regular post sometime later today or this evening.

1 comment:

  1. you know I'm happy to take whatever ya got for Miss Lydia! =P

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.