Friday, December 24, 2010

Really?!?!

So this morning I sat down to my normal routine of checking emails, catching up on blogs, and the like.  I checked my email and boom I received my first negative comment, ever. 
The comment was left by an anonymous user.  I've since deleted it, because this is my blog and I can.  The comment expressed disgust with the fact that a dog was allowed to enter my Work It Wednesday contest. 
This person felt that allowing the dog to compete was insulting to people with children.  I have a child, I'm not insulted.
It's a contest, called Work It Wednesday, lighten up. 

The contest is based on reader voting, I have no control over who wins.  So vote if you feel that strongly, then vote as often as you like until January 5, 2011 at 8am EST.

5 comments:

  1. People are ridiculous! I love how when people get negative comments, it's always from an annonymous user. I'm not offended.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some folks are just assholes...and also very jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof bark woof bark woof woofe barke barke woof wuf wuf woof

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm definately not offended, many people think of their pets AS children

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry my pup-face caused an uproar. :( I'm glad you're so chill about it, but it sucks that people have to react like that over a little bit of fun.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.