Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Stressed and Blessed


It's been a stressful month.  I'm feeling a little relief now.  My worries have eased.  I'm not feeling really Christmasy yet though.  My shopping is done.  Everything is wrapped and ready to go, just waiting for Santa really.  Our plans are still up in the air.  That is making me crazy.  My neck is stiff.  I cannot sleep.  I am hopeful though that we are turning the corner.  I think 2011 will be our year.  We are blessed.  We are blessed.  We are blessed.  That is something I have been keeping in the back of my head while I've stressed myself out for the past month.  We are blessed with that crazy little one, making faces that crack me up.  We are blessed with a healthy jabber mouth.  We are blessed with love. 



P.S.  Don't forget to vote for your favorite in the Work It Wednesday Showdown!  Just click on the tab at the top of the page.  Vote as often as you like until January 5, 2011 at 8am EST!

2 comments:

  1. I hope things come together for you! This time of year can be super stressful. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't beleive you called Dave your "healthy jabber mouth"! lol

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.