Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Work It Wednesday Showdown Contest

This week we have three new entries.  One from my niece Ella and her furry friends, and two from my BBFF (bloggy best friend forever, cheese-tastic right? )  Lacey.

Ella went with a Christmas Couture look.  This dress actually belonged to my older niece, Lela (who you'll see workin' it next week).  My sister says everyday last week when they got home Ella would immediately change into this little number, so they knew it was top choice for her entry.  Ella and Lela wore matching versions of this dress for Christmas a few years back. So without further adieu here's Ella's latest looks. 





Lacey  provides us with our second and third entries today.  Lacey's little ones are workin' the Family Photo Shoot Chic look.  Lacey had to work within an agreed upon color scheme for these looks.  First off we have Miss Molly rocking a dress and leggings from Old Navy, shoes from Children's Place and a headband from Target.  Lacey was sure to mention that she splurged on the dress, but I think it was well worth it, very fashion forward. 
Lastly today, we have Jack.  He's always a gentleman letting the ladies take top billing here.  Jack is wearing a Garanimals thermal shirt. The shirt more than makes up for the splurge on Molly's dress because that great basic only set Lacey back a cool three bones.  Jack's pants are from every one's favorite, Target and the shoes are Children's Place.  The whole look says casual rocker to me, I love the monochromatic grey color scheme. 
If you don't know Lacey , you really should.  Just click on her name, go ahead click. I think one of the best things that has come out of this whole blog thing is our friendship.  I am so thankful to have her as a friend, she truly is one of the coolest people I've ever met.  The greatest thing about her is I'm not sure she's fully aware of how cool she is and that makes her even more endearing. 

Okay so now that you've seen the competition, get to work.  You have one more week to get in on the action.  Get all the details HERE!

1 comment:

  1. Ella looks amazing! She is workin it for sure!!

    And yes, Lacey is the best and Molly and Jack are too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.