Friday, January 7, 2011

Flashback Friday ~ The Two Days She Looked Like Me.


There was a time about two years ago where I thought maybe my daughter looked a smidgen like me.  This picture is about the only one from Miss Thing's short life where I see I hint of me.  It's one of my favorite pictures.  It's my proof.  I guess the carrying her around inside my belly for nine months wasn't enough.  It's bittersweet for me that Icie is so like my husband.  I love him and I'm glad she is a reflection of him, but from time to time a twinge of jealousy hits me.  It's super silly. 

Check out more so more fabulous Flashbacks at Christopher and Tia's! 

5 comments:

  1. We totally need the proof though. My daughters look nothing like me, and if I had a picture where they did, I'd carry it around in my pocket FOR SURE. We NEED the proof. We worked hard for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady, you're crazy! I think Icie looks JUST like you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally see you in Icie. Most DEFINATELY. I see Dave too, but you're in there for sure. She's a perfect mix!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She totally looks like you AND Dave. She's a great combo!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.