Monday, January 17, 2011

Model Monday

Leggings and Sweater ~ Gymboree
Dress ~ Gymboree Outlet
Bow ~ Piggy's Place
Shoes ~ Crazy 8

It was a crazy day today.  I'm fried.  Icie had a horrible night last night.  We had to be up early this morning. I just sat down now.  I'm exhausted.  I'm starting a new tracking system as far as my fitness and weight loss journey is concerned.  I'll be filling you in sometime this week. 
Big news of the day today,  Miss Thing graduated to a new car seat,  tear.  She's not a baby anymore.



4 comments:

  1. WOW I can't believe she's in another car seat!! LOVE that little cardi

    Did you get my text with the pic of Lydia wearing one of her new dresses? ;) We just went to Jeff's moms but everyone there thought she looked fabulous <3 Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just don't think it's possible for her to be any more adorable!! Love love love the cardi...so cute!

    A new carseat? Icie, you are growing up too fast baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cardigan is ADORABLE!! Now all she needs are little cat eye glasses and she'd be SET! She's getting way too big, way too fast. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at how adorable she is. I don't have children myself, but it amazes me every day how fast they grow up.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.