Thursday, January 20, 2011

Naptime Randomness

So, it's nap time and it's quiet and I'm loving it.  We had a nice little morning, and the new name of the game around here is, "Wear Her Out".  A trip to Target and lunch at a Burger King with a play area.  Run, run, run little one. 
I have a fantasy of bank rolling a daycare center one day.  I'm going to call it "They Will Be Tired".  Our speciality will be wearing out toddlers.  I'll hire a bunch of college athletes to run the kids ragged. It would be a win win, tired kids and conditioned student athletes.  There will be absolutely nothing educational stressed at my center, just the joys of physical activity and satisfied parents. 
Okay enough of my fantasy world, here's how I enjoyed the fruits of my own morning of wearing my toddler out. 
Art Project with a $1 mailbox and some markers. Now all we need to do is wait for the Valentines to start rolling in next month.


Opening and basking in my coupon home run from Crazy 8.  I love Crazy Cash. 


Oh, and one more closer look at these fierce fierce boots.  I for real wish they made these in my size. Who wouldn't love a set of mother/daughter gold lame booties? Right?

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA! Those booties are all kinds of awesome! That little mail box is too cute. Did you decorate it or did Icie help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude-you always get such great deals with your "cash"! I am thinking you should do another giveaway and pick me as the winner :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude! I just bought those mailboxes at Target. When we were kids, my brothers and I would leave treats for each other in little mailboxes. At $1 apiece, I thought it would be fun to revive the tradition.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.