Oh yeah! I got another blog award from one of my oldest friends in the whole world. Brooke passed along this bad boy to me.
Brooke has tried it and can help you out. She'll probably even tell you where the best place to buy it from is, if you ask nicely. She knows all the coupon codes and prices.
So the rules of this little award is to share 7 things about yourself and to pass along the love. In honor of our almost (gulp) 22 year friendship, these seven things will be exclusively about our friendship.
1. Brooke and I were both new to our class in fourth grade. It seemed an instant bond was in order.
2. We LOVED Babysitter's Club books and even attempted to form a faux club in fourth grade. There was a slight problem with our plan. Who wants a nine year old to baby sit?
3. We both wrote novels in spiral ring notebooks and passed them back and forth to each other to read throughout the school day.
4. I'm pretty sure that Brooke still has video of us singing parts of "Here Comes The Sun" in an elementary school spring musical. (Brooke would have to confirm this, my memory is a bit hazy on this one).
5. We spent many nights in high school driving around in either my Chevy Corsica or her Eagle Premier. We each had one car before these, but I think we spent the bulk of our time in these cars.
6. We both were accepted to Florida colleges, neither of us ended up attending Florida colleges.
7. We dressed as Thing One and Thing Two for senior year Halloween dress up day.
Okay and for part two, passing on the love. I'm going to send this one off to my buddy http://www.heyasparky.blogspot.com/ Go check her out, she's awesome!