Yesterday Miss Sara from Unofficial Mom tagged me in a fun little post. Here's the deal one of the following statements is TRUE the rest are all lies. Which one is the truth?
1) My husband and I almost met years before we truly met. He was a professor at the college that I almost attended and had I pursued the classes I had in mind I would have been one of his students.
2) We currently own three homes, one in Pittsburgh, one in Miami, and our house in Michigan. The Miami house is rented out, and the Pittsburgh house is currently on the market.
3) Before I became a stay at home mom I sold cars for a living, Hondas to be exact.
4) When I was in elementary school my parents convinced me that they had lost my birth certificate, but were able to get a new one for me. The only catch to the new birth certificate was that from age eight on my name would legally become Francois.
5) When I was ten I was in a youth choir that performed the national anthem at local events. I performed at Three Rivers Stadium twice and The Civic Arena (Mellon Arena) four times. I feel really old now, because Three Rivers is long gone and The Arena is no longer in use.
Sara tagged three people to play along and so will I, here's my wish list of players:
Lacey from Our Life Narrated by Lacey
Megan from Kitschy Suburbia
Lauren from Heya Sparky
Check back tomorrow to see which was the truth and which were all the dirty little lies.