Friday, March 25, 2011

Flashback Friday ~ 21 Years Ago

Twenty-one years ago today side ponies ruled. Twenty-one years ago today Barbie was number one on my wish list.  Twenty-one years ago today Pitt sweatshirts were the fashion statement of choice.  Twenty-one years ago today I'm pretty sure my jeans were pegged underneath that table.  Twenty-one years ago today I played with baby dolls and listened to New Kids On The Block. 
A whole lot has changed, but one thing hasn't.  I'm still listening to NKOTB.  My big gift from my parents this year? New Kids tickets for my sister and I.  I may just peg my pants that night, and rock the side pony again.

Check out more Flashbacks over at Christopher and Tia's.

7 comments:

  1. happy-HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!?? :D hope its a sweeeeeet one!!!

    ps. per flashback ~ jelly bracelets & cabbage patch dolls for me * *

    ReplyDelete
  2. NKOTB Tickets?!?!?! I hear they're touring with Backstreet Boys! Yeeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you still have your huge Joey McIntyre button? I was SO jealous of that lol

    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pitt basekteball hasn't won a game around your birthday since 1941! Go Panthers! Happy B-day. See BloggingToTheDogs7000

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! You were rocking that side pony! Sort of makes me want to try...

    Hope your day is awesome and full of lots of kisses. Pie is sending a few extra just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You were ROCKIN that side pony for sure! LOL Great flashback. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! Dude, I still rock the side pony! And heck yeah for NKOTB tix from mom and dad, that is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.