Sunday, March 13, 2011

I May Not Be Wonder Woman... (Another Mini Review)

... but I can totally have her nails. 



While Icie and I were hanging out in Pittsburgh last week Dave was in D.C. for a conference.  He remembered me commenting on the Wonder Woman posts that my friend Brooke has been posting lately, and he surprised me with this polish.  It's something I would have never bought for myself, and it was a nice treat.  I don't paint my nails very often, but when I do I tend to gravitate towards blues and this is the perfect blue to my add to my collection.  The color fits in nicely between my two favorites navy and teal.   I did two coats, but if I had been lazy I could have gotten away with one easy.  It will definitely be in my rotation for awhile.

3 comments:

  1. this would look totally hot on your toes too! <3 do I see the beginnings of a future addict?! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet of him! My hubs would never do something like that. That's a great blue and I agree with BN - that would be awesome as a mani color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that blue! I'm always really drawn to colors like that but never actually buy them. Not sure why, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.