Monday, March 7, 2011

Stink Eye


Icie is giving me the stink eye because I've been a bad blogger lately.  We've been busy though. A road trip, catching up with old friends, days spent with my nieces and sister, two birthday celebrations rolled into one, and now a lovely cold.  The baby monitor is humming in the background now with the sad sounds of a bitty coughing in her sleep. There's lots to talk about, but for tonight I'm getting the stink eye. I promise I'll be a better blogger, I swear. 

3 comments:

  1. Wow that stink eye is no joke. She's really got that mastered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can think of is that song Firestarter....damn that's one hell of a stink eye!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been using the term stink eye lately and Jimmy's giving me grief for it. "Don't you mean the evil eye?" he says. No... they are two distinctly different looks I tell him.

    Silly boys.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.