Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wordless Wednesday But With Words ~ Suck It Mother Nature




I am so entirely sick of winter.  I sincerely wanted to puke when I woke this morning to this crazy mess.  Stupid snow is making me crazy.  Also making me crazy is a little something in the middle picture.  Not sure what I'm talking about?   Why would you ?  I'm crazy.  The middle picture shows my neighbor's garage door open a crack.  Those neighbors have their garage door open in some capacity all the time.  It could be snowing, below zero, raining cats and dogs,  it doesn't matter that bad boy is open.  I have no idea why this drives me so insane.  I guess it's a combination of the fact that when the door is wide open you can see that the garage is packed to the gills with shit, and the fact that leaving your garage door open is a total energy suck.  This particular neighbor also has an issue with putting their trash cans away after garbage day.  The garage door will be wide open, both cars in the drive way and empty cans are rolling around the streets edge.  I mean, they are home,  they passed the cans to get in the house, why not grab one on the way into your shitty garage? 
If you stayed with during that rant, God bless you.  Keep your garage doors shut. 

Isn't Icie cute in her turtleneck sweater?  Okay I'm done. 

I'm linking up with Rachel for Wordless Wednesday But With Words.  Go check it out.

and then, she {snapped}

5 comments:

  1. dang, it's seriously OPEN too... not even just a mini crack! Could it be broken?
    When I come up to visit (when the snow is fo sho over lol) I'll run their garbage cans over as I leave haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, it's not broken. It's usually open the whole way, that's conservative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going crazy much? LOL I would be if I had to deal with week after week of snow! However, Miss Thing looks adorable in that sweater (I want one like it).

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.