Monday, April 4, 2011

Model Monday ~ All because I wanted her to use her legs.

Hoodie ~ Old Navy
Leggings ~ Target
Dress ~ H&M
Boots ~ Crazy 8
Bow ~ Target

I had the audacity to expect that when I lifted Miss Thing over the gate into the living room that she would support her own body weight.  It's because of this attitude that I baked a double chocolate cake this morning.  The cake is cooling and waiting to be frosted.  I fully intend on sitting and singing, "la, la, la, laaaaaa I can't hear you" while I eat my slice later on today. Cake makes everything better, even the terrible twos. 

4 comments:

  1. That is so funny. I often eat chocolate goodness when I am hiding from the kids. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are a mean, mean mommy! LMAO Sounds like something I'd do. *sigh* ANYway...that's a cute skirt!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.