Monday, April 11, 2011

Model Monday ~ Louis CK says it better than I ever could.


Tee ~ Gymboree (end of the season clearance last year)
Flannel ~ Crazy 8 (end of the season clearance HERE)
Jeans ~ Crazy 8
Bow ~ Piggy's Place HERE


We've already done our errands today and now it's time to relax.  We're watching Toy Story 3 while the wind whips around outside. We had an absolutely gorgeous weekend, but today it's dreary and the wind is gusting up to forty miles per hour.  Our car was dancing all over the road when we were out and about.  It took a little longer to get out of the house than I would have like today.  Someone didn't want to wear the shoes I selected for her.  That someone spent some quality time in time out for the fit that ensued.  That someone totally made me think of THIS CLIP.

3 comments:

  1. OMG - I emailed that clip to my hubs because we went through the SAME thing this morning with *our* 4yo. That top pic of Miss Thing is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still mad at HBO for cancelling Louie.

    I'm glad that Pie still has to wear whatever I put on her :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I totally miss the days when Lila did everything I told her to do. They are long gone now and she has to argue with everything I say. Warning...3's aren't much better ;)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.