Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Walgreens Papsmears

So I know that my whining about the terrible twos was more than a little annoying, so I'm over it.  In all honesty getting the whine out of my system was awesome.  Things have been a little easier around here the past a couple of days.  My attitude and approach has shifted and Icie seems to be responding to it.  She only woke up once last night and then without fit or meltdown slept in until 8:40 this morning.  We also had an extremely enjoyable family walk and playtime yesterday afternoon. 
I also want to clarify that I don't think Icie is an asshole, the shoe fit simply reminded me of the comedy clip I posted the other day.  I guess I should have put a warning on that link that it wasn't for everyone. 
I'm going to take another swing at posting a video clip that had me completely breathless with laughter the other night.  It may have been that I was tired, but I thought it was hilarious.  I'm not a Colbert Report fan, but I was flicking around and saw this segment and it cracked me up. 

5 comments:

  1. LOL. Yep, right between the swiffer refills and the cat food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAHAHAHAHAHA! I love when he breaks character. It's THAT good.

    And don't apologize for the other clip. It was hilarious & I spread it all over Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Colbert! It's nice to get an off-the-cuff view of things when everything is going to hell in a hand basket. As for the shoe clip...it was perfect for the situation. I loved it. My husband loved it. If somebody didn't like it, they either don't have kids or they don't have a sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was hysterical...he just rounded up to the nearest 90.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.